Animal Care & Veterinary Clinics
All animal care & veterinary clinic facilities need to meet proper safety and sanitation standards. It’s important to choose flooring that will be durable and provide cleanliness and an attractive appearance.
Among all the flooring products on the market, fluid-applied, seamless resinous systems, including the wide spectrum of epoxy, urethane, and polyaspartic floors, offer Animal Care & Veterinary Clinics the heavy-duty performance and sanitation control support they need, plus the flexible design and aesthetics they desire.
AI Coating specializes in providing a durable, sanitary, attractive and easy to clean environment for the veterinary community. With our custom solutions, you can receive a flooring system that meets all of your facility’s needs and exceeds your expectations.
Floor Challenges in Animal Care & Veterinary Clinics Facilities
Animal care and veterinary facilities’ flooring needs could vary greatly depending on the animals and procedures accommodated, but all pet care and veterinary clinic facilities need to meet proper safety and sanitation standards. It’s important to choose flooring that will be durable and provide cleanliness and an attractive appearance. Animal Care & Veterinary Clinics Facilities present a unique set of challenges when it comes to facility flooring.
- Mud, dirt, urine, blood, animal waste can easily be deposited on and tracked across floor finishes
- Frequent scratches from pets walking and playing, a great deal of foot and equipment traffic
- Odors, bacteria and other pathogens harbor across floors especially joints and floor to wall transitions
- Frequent heated pressure wash with harsh chemical cleaners
- Floor deteriorating due to spilled chemical and liquids
- Special safe & sanitary requirements
- Slip-resistant even when wet
Typical Application Areas in Animal Care & Veterinary Clinics Facilities
Our seamless resinous floor and wall products are designed for various spaces within your vet clinic or animal shelter, such as:
- Animal Surgery rooms
- Pet Clinic Lobby and Foyer Areas
- Corridors in the Pet Care Facility
- Kennel Areas
- Pet Isolation Rooms and Areas
- Grooming Rooms
- Vet Clinic Labs
- Pet Exam Rooms
Floor Coating Benefits
Our floor coating systems specially designed for veterinary facilities ensures that you get the ideal solution for your application, with benefits including:
- Excellent chemical, acid and alkali-resistant floors
- Impermeable to animal waste, floors will not absorb odors
- Unparalleled abrasion, scratch and puncture-resistant floor options
- Easy-to-maintain concrete floor coatings with no waxing required
- Customizable slip-resistant floor finish options
- EPA-registered antimicrobial flooring options available
- Withstands exposure to harsh disinfectants and sanitizers
- Steam-cleanable flooring systems available
- Solvent-resistant and UV-resistant topcoat selection
- Moisture-mitigating and waterproofing flooring systems
- Standard or custom colors, blends, patterns and textures
- Optional company or organization logo embedded in the floor
Contact our local experts TODAY so we can work with you to design a unique concrete flooring system under your budget to meet your Food & Beverage Industry needs and provide the quality and superior performance.