KNOW HOW, DO IT RIGHT
AIC invests heavily in this major component to quality coatings work. Surface preparation is considered the most important component to coating life expectancy.
- Steel Grit Recovery Systems: The staple for cost effective shop surface preparation. Steel grit, a highly productive blast media, is reclaimed and recycled; greatly reducing surface preparation and disposal costs.
- Mineral abrasives: From six-sack pot to six-ton bulk pots these abrasives continue to provide quality abrasive-blasted surface preparation.
- Sponge Jet Systems: This abrasive and delivery system combines hard abrasive and sponge to provide dust free surface preparation.
- Armex/Accustrip Systems: Baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) is used as an abrasive for a variety of cleaning and removal operations that are too sensitive for sand and safer than chemicals.
- Blastrac Equipment: Dust free, self-contained floor machine for surface preparation of concrete floors and steel tank bottoms.
- Vacuum Powers Tools: The tools are used for containing the dust during lead abatement, for controlling dust in sensitive areas and for reducing employee exposure to air-borne particles. Sanders, grinders, needle guns, scarifiers, crack routers and concrete saws are a few of the tools that meet this criteria.